Friday, January 20, 2006

Strawberries and cream ..

Hari terakhir di KAF .. wow.. finally the day comes. Here I am for the very last time. So many things to say and do.. so little time.. I am out of words..

Rasa macam ada banyak benda nak tulis.. but I end up staring blindly at the monitor .. jari all kaku at the keyboard.. it’s hard to put all these feelings into words..

It has been 5 + years here. I must say it is quite an interesting and a nice place to work.. in the heart of Kuala Lumpur.. it’s a shopping heaven during lunch time :) .. and almost every year ada company trips. I’ve been to Perth, Beijing and Bali.. hm.. Hong Kong almost pegi he..he..he.. if not for my pregnancy… :P..
But most of all the joy of working here comes from understanding, funny and wonderful colleagues, which in years have become more than friends.. all feels close to the heart.. macam family. How do you say good bye family? You don’t. You say, till later. :)

My things are all packed. Not much. Tak penuh pun satu kotak. Is that all? Did I leave anything behind? Yeah .. memories.

3 comments:

Abu S.H said...

all my backs are packed, I'm ready to go...uhuk..uhuk..
nanti keja mana plaks ni?

eddie said...

I'm standing here outside your door..

come on everybody, sambung itu lagu...

Anonymous said...

Ayu,

All the best in Ozi.. take care and wish Ihsan all the best.
Do keep us updated.. mana tahu the serangkai geng might be dropping by ozi ;)