Saturday, May 27, 2006

Tajwid

It seems like ages since i last went to any Tajwid classes. But there i was yesterday, reading from an Iqra' book. Spelling my way through short sentences of Al-Quran verses. Just saying Alif Ba Ta back seems surreal. I went yesterday thinking that it would be easy..but boy i was wrong. I thought I know how to read Al-Quran, but yesterday was an eye opener. I maybe know how to read.. but it is far from perfect.

Do yourself a favor, make it perfect. I know i have a long way to go. But it has to start somewhere..

Read more about Tajwid here : http://www.alinaam.org.za/dquraan/qtajwid.htm

4 comments:

Edward Ott said...

A great reminder to all of us that we need to improve ourselves.

Salam

Anonymous said...

Ayu nanti hang nak balik kampung senang la ni dekat plus ke aloq setaq dah ada exit pendang hahahha. senang la nak balik kg nanti hehehe.

Ayu said...

ye ke..okay aa.. tak yah aku turun kat Gurun and lalu jalan yang menggerunkan waktu pagi2 buta tu...he..he..

Anonymous said...

thanks for the phone call!! sorry aku x dpt cakap ngan hang... bz aaa.. as for the cd, bape cost?