Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Happy New Year 2007

i have no mood to blog nowadays ...
banyak benda tak ter update ...
banyak benda belated nak wish ..

So .. i'm gonna summarize all in one entry ..:P

- Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Adha .. (see punya lah lama nyer tak update blog)

- Congratulations to both my good friends hmm..wait.. keempat2 kawan saya, Farah&Hadi and Wa&Sandra for their new born .. Alia and Hakeem right?.. both were born on the 12th December 2006.... kan? so dah sebulan lebih yek baby korang ..:P sorry ye.. auntie Ayu tak sempat pegi melawat ..

- Happy New Year 2007 .. as usual.. no resolution.. lame huh ..

- Happy 61st birthday to Abah... 04/01/2006 ..

- And how could i forget about my blog's 1st anniversary?? to tell the truth ..i'm lazy/tired of blogging... there were always other things that seemed more important than blogging nowadays... (like what? .. )

- Taufiq started 'almost' running today ... and Amirah will start her prep school soon... kids grow so fast kan.. you blinked, and you might missed something..

- To my dear friend.. I'm sorry .. I have no reason.. please forgive me. How you define good friend ..hmm.. they forgive each other? take care with the pregnancy, do tell me the good news.

- To my sis who's so busy with 'on-call' thing..he..he.. give your best shot.. i guess i'll be calling you 'Dr' dulu dari your abang ipar eh .... i know u love that ..ha...ha..ha..

- Oh..my darling now have a new scooter ..ha.ha... that'll be my next pics post...

- And .. I'm gonna be 30 this year .. is that supposed to mean something? nah.. it's just a number *wink*

Till next update .. ta.

2 comments:

littlecupid said...

Hi Ayu...

Dah agak dah..mesti u wonder mane i dpt u nye blog ni. My fren la bgtau where i can get ijan nye wedding pic. so, i pun tgk la adp3 nye blog.

U kat Australia?

Anonymous said...

Finally, a new post!
No offense on my annotation ok.Org mengandung mmg xtra sensitive.It has all gone with the wind,though ( aku x marah aih!)
I guess good frens are those whom you can't tell them straight in the face that you love & miss them.. Peluk cium utk amrah & taufik