Monday, February 19, 2007

I'm 5 ..

Hi.. my name is Amirah and I am officially 5 years old. These pictures were taken during my birthday party at the park near my house. Thanks to Uncle Asyiek for the photos taken. They were lovely. Oh.. and I'm sharing the party with my friend, Bukhori.. he's 6 years old. And for the record, we're just friend.. my mom didn't get the facts right.. she was excited over nothing.. seriously mom .. i'm 5.. don't you think i'm too young for that. Stop embarrassing me in front of your blog readers. Having said that.. I love you mom and dad nonetheless.. thanks for the great party. I had a wonderful evening.. and err.. enjoyed unwrapping the gifts. We should do this again next year, more freebies for me!

To my mom's reader, thanks for the birthday wishes...enjoy the pics.














5 comments:

Norliana Abdul Rahman said...

bestnyer borthday party in the park! hehhee.. ye ke mirah.. friends jer ek? heheheh

Anonymous said...

amirah..pinjam pipi yang merah tu boleh? Cunnyer kamu..

princessren said...

alahai comel nyer amirah.. hahahaha.. dah lama i tak dtg sini. nway bf dia pun cute giller.. :P

Norliana Abdul Rahman said...

ayu darling.. u've been tagged. go to my blog!

Anonymous said...

Ayu, long time no blog?