Thursday, June 29, 2006

Somniloquy

I know I’m supposed to be posting for part 2, (don’t worry, it’s coming..banyak sangat gambar.. tak tau nak letak yang mana….) but this is too good to be passed out as an entry. Last night I heard Amirah doing the ‘somniloquy’. It’s the medical term for sleep talking activity.. you know, when you talk out-loud during sleep. Tiba- tiba jer tengah2 malam terdengar “ … It’s not broken anymore” ..ha..ha… Anak aku pun mengigau cakap omputeh. During my college years, my housemate used to tease me about mengigau cakap omputeh ni… I almost laugh last nite dengar Amirah sleep talking.. I did google about sleep talking and in one of the article, under the ‘who gets it?’.. it is reported that it occurred 50% in children and about 5% in adult. It occurs at the same rate in both men and women. It also appears to run in families. Hmm.. I kinda remembered my mum pernah cerita about my dad sleep talking too.. and the exact word is “Do I look younger?” ..ha.ha..ha.. It’s must be in the genes!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahah...... "i'm stuck in here!!".. lawak la korang anak beranak :P

Norliana Abdul Rahman said...

huahauhauhauhauahua!!!
aku dah agak kalau bukan aku 1st person to post a comment, it must be farah!

u should do a documentary about this la! hehhehe!!

Ayu said...

sapa lagi kalau bukan housemates aku paling best dalam dunia ..ha.ha..ha..

Anonymous said...

Patut la ayu english hang power hahahha.

Anonymous said...

err do i look old la yang abh cakap tu..hehehe..confirmed by mama..;p ape da amirah ni..hehehe

Anonymous said...

ayu... aku dah lame tak bukak blog ko... tapi bab mengigau speakong nie....wahahaa...
mmg kitaorg clearly dengar ko speakonggg....
hehehe.... mmg klakar...