Thursday, August 24, 2006

Happy 23rd birthday my dear sis

24th August 2006..

2006 minus 1983.. and it’s 23… wow.. I thought you were still 20 or 21 ..ha.ha.. dah besar rupanya adik aku… yes Konot and Farah .. she is a big girl now.. I know you guys still dok visualized dia in her teenage years … being first met her when she was 12 years old .. that just showed how long we’ve known each other kan…. and to K’on.. I hope you didn't still remember my sis as a 7 years old girl… ha..ha… my oldest and bestest friend….

Anyway.. back to the story… To my only sis aka Cikda …I hope you have a lovely 23rd birthday. Jangan demand lebih2 on birthday present … kakak awak ni kan suri rumah sepenuh masa… tahun ni dah tak isi borang income tax… Make your demand elsewhere okay.. *wink*

Today also marked the 10th year of my relationship with Ihsan. I still remember making a call to my sis from..hmm.. * jangan gelak * KL Tower, wishing her a happy birthday and also telling her that I am officially in a relationship with someone special. That someone who later became my other half.

Although we don’t celebrate this date anymore, ( dah tukar dengan tarikh kawin )…. It’s nice to still remember the day… and to know that after 10 years.. things haven’t change.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats ayu...anf happy b'day to your sis..

Anonymous said...

waahhh.... senang betul nak ingat date nie... ada 2 occasions ;) happy bday cikda and ayu n ihsan, may u guys live happily ever after!

Anonymous said...

err.. that was me!

Anonymous said...

azad,
cik da will always be a cute little girl 2 me. semoga hang bahagia sokmo dgn ihsan & ur 2 lovely kids.

& yes,16 yrs of f/ship makes u my oldest (not to mention bestes)fren. I miss u... *sigh* ring me ya!

Ayu said...

farah, iffah n k'on : thanks .. harap2 nyer begitulah .. amin.

Norliana Abdul Rahman said...

happy birthday to cikda.. (i remember dia baru darjah 6 time aku kenal hang).