Sunday, April 01, 2007

Tagged

I've been tagged by my friend Konot .. and it was a zillion time ago ..he..he.. entry yang dia tagged aku pun agaknya dah takdak kat front page blog dia ..:P Sorry darling .. I've been away.. :)
So here goes .. 6 weird things about me..

1. I like to memorize script from movies. I mean not the whole thing.. but part2 yang aku rasa best. And i can like watch it over and over again...

2. I have this one favourite buku cerita melayu.. Which dah berkali2 khatam.. and yet i still cry kat ending dia sebab watak dalam buku tu mati ..and err.. nama watak tu 'AYU' ..he..he.. and actually after she died, there's another chapter, but i refuse to read to rest of the chapter, sebab ada cerita husband dia macam jumpa orang lain..he..he.. for me, the book end when 'Ayu' died...

3. I get tachycardia after i drank coffee. I'm not sure if the term correctly describe what i felt.. but it sort of like rapid beating of the heart. But lately, i think i drank too much coffee .. my body was getting familiarize to it. I hardly get tachy anymore nowadays.... Somehow, i kinda missed having it..

4. I have this looking into nothingness habit. Macam termenung.. like i have to stare at one spot for sometimes.. and selagi that feeling of 'looking' tu tak habis.. i can't stare away. Kalau ada orang like kacau before aku 'habis' staring .. memang rasa cam tak best betul aa...

5. I have short term memory loss .. aku selalu lupa where i put all my stuffs like jam tangan, keys,handphone and handbag ... actually it's more like bad habit of letak barang merata2... but seriously, (he..he.. aku pun tgh layan grey's anatomy ..) sometimes baru jer 2 seconds letak.. and i kinda forgot aku letak kat mana.. seriously... he..he..

6. Okay..i'm running out of weirdness.. he..he.. perasan .. but just to complete number 6..he..he..
aku ada sorang kawan yang high/suka main hujung kain ..well aku tak reti xplain, but if wanna know kena visit blog dia sendiri aaaa... dia explain panjang lebar..and i have this one friend yang kena goyang kaki sebelum dia tidur .. so when the kaki stop bergoyang meaning dia dah tido aaa tu ... ada jugak yang bila on high places, dia akan jadik gayat and terasa nak terjun..he..he... bahaya betul... and i wonder if word 'Teritip' still send goosebumps to you? .

*sigh* i miss you guys .. my weird but lovely friends .. keep in touch okay.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

they say you can cure tachycardia by putting your finger into your ear and count to 10 backwards.

was however busted in mythbusters.

Anonymous said...

nah i made that up

Anonymous said...

teritip?shush!shush!(kan aku dah terbayang-bayang menda alah tu..eww!)

Norliana Abdul Rahman said...

i miss u too my weirdo friend hehehe.. kan best update blog camnih!

Azrul said...

Lagenda Budak Setan - Ahadiat Akashah :)

kem salam sama ihsan ye ayu.

Ayu said...

anonymous : i will need to get my tachycardia back in order to try out on ur 'tips' .. :P

k'on : teritip oh teritip... he..he..

konot : okay.. will update serajin mungkin..he..he.. wait aku tengah upload gambar2 aku pegi berjalan berminggu2 yang lalu..he..he.. next entry will have lotsa pics..

azrul : he..he.. you shud know.. nko yang racun Ihsan beli buku tu kasik kat aku sebab ada agenda tersembunyi ..he..he.. so that you can borrow the book afterwards!!

Anonymous said...

if i have a blog, i can list down more than that goyang kaki thingy *hush hush* ;)

Anonymous said...

Ayu..goyang kaki before tido tu reminds me of my mom la. She has the same habit.